Monday, October 6, 2014

Too Faced Everything Nice Palette Review

So I decide to purchase this palette on a whim. It was so pretty and eye-catching and it was a plus that it came with a make up bag! 


Front cover


Inside


It comes with the deluxe size better than sex mascara and a glittery pink makeup bag. I was really excited about the make up bag but once I received it and I tried to put the palette inside it didn't fit so I was pretty disappointed. Also the glitter on the bag falls off and makes a mess! What's the point of it coming with the make up bag if it doesn't even fit inside of it? 

Next I swatched the colors...


These are the first two rows. Some of them were kind of chalky. Didn't go on as smooth as some of the other eyeshadows that I have like urban decay or other too faced
 palettes that I have. 


Here the next two rows. My favorite of the whole palette is the last one on the top row in this picture. I'll probably be returning this palette. It's not worth it for only one eyeshadow that I like.

The brushes are cheaper quality than the regular teddy bear brushes that too faced makes you'd be better off getting their original teddy bear brushes then these
Don't get me wrong I still love this brand but this product for me was not to my liking. 

But at least now you guys know what I think of it and hopefully it helps some of you out. Thanks for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to leave me a comment. 

Anybody else that has bought this palette what do you think of it?

xoxo_makeupaddict_xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment