Saturday, October 4, 2014

About Me


My name is Norrita I am 28 years old and a mother of five. 

My daughter Amira is 10, my son Angel is 8, my son DeVon is 5, my last son Makai is 3, and my youngest is Taliyah Rose she is 15 months. 

I've been married to my best friend, Michael, since March 2009. We found each other in 2007 and have been together ever since. He is my other half I couldn't imagine my life without him. 


I am a pediatric home health nurse, I love my job and my patient! My husband is a 3rd grade teacher and also coaches basketball. 

We like to travel, have cook outs, watch movies, swim, and shop!

I am a huge shopaholic, makeup addict, a sucker for sales! 
My husband collects shoes
(Jordan's/sneakers).
 I collect... 
-make up  (any and all!!! My favorites are Urban Decay, Too Faced, NYX)
-purses (Coach, Michael Kors, Kathy Van Zeeland, Dooney & Burke, Juicy Couture)
-candles (bath & body works, Glade, Yankee Candle, and Diamond Candles)

I love meeting new people and especially discussing things that I love!!!

I hope you all enjoy my blog and hope get to know some of you! 


Michael, DeVon, & Angel


Taliyah 


Makai and Mommy


Angel 


Amira

xoxo_makeupaddict_xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment