Thursday, October 9, 2014

BH cosmetics sale & my order!


So I just had to write real quick to let you guys know that I got my new BH cosmetic brushes on Monday and after using them I'm absolutely in love! They are super soft and totally worth the $17.95 that I paid for them. They're my new favorite brushes that's how good they are, especially for how cheap they were.

I also ordered the BH party girl after hours palette and the colors are so pretty and pigmented! Love, love, love, the sparkles!!!  (Will do swatches later)


So I love sales and I wanted to let you all know that BH cosmetics is having a Halloween makeup sale and these brushes that I am in love with are only $11.95!!!! I'm even considering getting an extra set. 

Here are some of the items that are for sale...


If you're interested go check it out at...


Now go enjoy shopping this sale ends October 12th!

xoxo_makeupaddict_xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment