Friday, October 10, 2014

My first Glossybox!!!

My first look... So excited!!! 


The box inside the shipping box. I love how sturdy it is. You can reuse it to store stuff in (my makeup), or for a gift. 



It looks so fancy! I love it!!!


What's inside the box... there are a mixture of 5 full size and deluxe samples and a card that talks about each item.


Essie (nail polish)
In She's Pampered
Full size!!! Value $8.50

You can buy the full size HERE for $8.50

I haven't had a chance to use this yet since I get my nails professionally done and only do my toes maybe twice a month but when I do I will update you.  I do love the color though! Reds are my favorite for my toes, it makes me look tanner!  :)


Benefit Cosmetics 
They're Real Mascara 
Deluxe size, Value $10

You can buy the full size HERE for $23.

I already use this mascara daily so I'm glad I got a small one to keep in my purse! It makes my lashes look so long and thick. I would recommend it to anyone.

BVLGARI
Eau Parfumée au thé vert conditioner
Deluxe sample (2.53 fl oz), Value $16.84

You can buy the full size (6.76 oz) HERE for $45.

I used this and was not impressed didn't make a difference in my hair at all. It smelled kind of nice but not enough to spend $45 on.


VICHY
LiftActiv Night
Deluxe sample (0.51 fl oz), Value $15.10

You can buy the full size (1.69 oz)  HERE for $50.

I haven't tried this I'm not sure I will. I don't really do night creams yet...

OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS
In Black Dahlia Lip Tar (Matte)
Full size!!! (0.34 fl oz), Value $18.

You can buy the full size HERE for $18.

I love the color of this! It's a deep red and I love the cute little lip brush it comes with! My grandma on the other hand didn't like it on me. LOL! I will post a picture of me wearing it later and you guys can tell me what you think.

So in all I am very pleased with my first Glossybox I paid only $21.00 and the value of my box was $68.44. I can't wait to find out what I'm getting next month!!!

If you are interested in trying it CLICK HERE.


Thanks for reading!!!

xoxo_makeupaddict_xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment