Friday, October 17, 2014

Men's Limited Edition Sweat the Small Stuff Birchbox

I decided to surprise my hubby by getting him the Sweat the Small Stuff Limited Edition Birchbox because when I saw it I knew it was perfect for him! He works out a lot and the backpack that he has, he has been using for over ten years and is falling apart so this came out in perfect time! It was $54 with a value of about $105! So here take a look at the goodies that he got!

First is your usual introduction card that comes in the box... 


And on the other side of it, it lists what all is in the box... 


Here's the contents of the box. I didn't even get a chance to take a picture of the stuff in the box or packaging because my husband had it opened and thrown out before I even got home from work. Lol.


Oh and the picture is only showing one pair of socks because my husband was already wearing the other pair. :) he said he really liked them and that they are SO SOFT!

Okay so the items that are included in this Limited Edition Birchbox are:
  • Bálla for Men -Body Spray FULL SIZE 6 oz. value $20
    • This is a non aerosol body spray so kinda like the body sprays from bath and body works. I just sprayed it on myself and it actually smells really good. It's a musky manly smell. It's long lasting and not too strong.
  • Baxter of California -Deodorant DELUXE SAMPLE 1.2 oz. full size is 2.65 oz for $18
    • I just went to check this stuff out it's like a solid clear gel and smells citrusy but also manly. I noticed he has been using it so he must like it. I like that it's all natural and doesn't contain aluminum or alcohol. (UPDATE! Birchbox just emailed my to let me know that they accidentaly sent a sample size instead of the full size and are shipping a full size out right away!)
  • Bombas -Ankle Socks value $9
  • Bombas -Calf Socks value $9
    • The socks like I said before he loves them, which is saying a lot because my husband is extremely picky when it comes to socks. He said that they are really soft and comfortable and he wouldn't having more.
  • KOR -Aura Water Bottle in blue value $11.95
    • He takes his water bottle to work and the gym everyday now. He is happy with it and I'm happy that now he can stop stealing my water bottles! 
  • Quirky Wrapster value $1.99 (SOLD OUT on Birchbox site)
    • I stole this one from him because he has wireless headphones that he uses when he works out. I was excited for it but was a little bummed out because I have the iPhone headphones that have the volume buttons and mouth piece and they dont wrap correctly around them. (BUMMER!!!) 
  • Under Armour -Trance Sackpack in black value $34.99
    • This is a great bag! It's pretty big and fits all of his gym stuff and it doesn't have the cheap string straps, they are actual straps. 
So if you have a special someone that you need to get a gift for check this out it is a great bundle that also doesn't cost too much!

My question for you is... Do you know of any one that gets Birchbox for men and what do they think of it? I'm thinking about getting my hubby a sub box.

No comments:

Post a Comment