Sunday, October 5, 2014

Tarte 12 piece eyeliner swatches!


I decided to swatch my new tarte eyeliners tonight. It's the first time I've ever tried tarte pencil liners I usually use Urban Decay, Ulta, or Sephora's. But these are pretty awesome! They are very pigmented and creamy! Glides on like butter! I love that they came in a cute little roller bag with a eye pencil sharpener too!






From left to right:

Golden plum, Hunter green, chocolate, Navy, charcoal, brown, black, bronze, antique gold, jungle green, plum, and nude

In all I think this was a great purchase for only $25!!!! What a steal!!!! I know that it is still available on tartes website for $25 or $50 on QVC.

Here is the link for tartes website...
http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-eye-opening-amazonian-clay-eyeliner-set

Have any of you tried this set? What are your thoughts on it? Let me know in the comments! Thanks, have a good night! 

xoxo_makeupaddict_xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment