Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October Sample Society Box

I just got an email from Allure's sample society box saying that my box shipped out today!!! This is what's coming in my October's box check it out.


I'm really excited to try the Estée Lauder dark spot correcting serum and the Bobby Brown Mascara!!! What items are you guys excited to try? When I get a chance to try out the products in my box I will be posting a review on my blog.

Also when you get sample society boxes you get $10 off of a $50 purchase online! 

Remember to redeem your $10 gift on a $50 BeautyBar.com purchase. 
Enter BBSOCIETYOCT14 at checkout. Expires 11/6/14


If you're interested in getting a sample society box you can click on my referral link on the bottom of my page that says BeautyBar.com and enter the code DEAN3829


Thanks!


xoxo_makeupaddict_xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment