Friday, October 3, 2014

My Sephora Haul

So I live in a town of 350 and the closest mall is over an hour away and it isn't even that great of a mall. It has a maurices, rue 21, bath & body works and a few other stores. So almost everything that I buy is from online. 


So here is an order that I just received from Sephora. Later I'm planning to do a post of my eyeliner swatches!


I bought the the Lorac Silver Screen eye collection because I tried a sample of the lorac eye primer and fell in love and wanted the full size but its $20 so instead I bought this for only $28 and got the full size Behind The Scenes Eye Primer (0.53 oz.), a beautiful silver eyeshadow in Silver Screen (0.06 oz.), a full size Cobra Mascara (0.25 oz.), and a full size eyeliner, Front of the Line Pro in Black (0.02 fl. oz.) An $83 value! 
I got a deluxe Lorac mascara free as a gift with purchase!

I bought the Tarte Eye Opening 12 Piece Eyeliner Set for only $25! 
Shades include: Nude, Bronze, Brown, Chocolate, Plum, Antique Gold, Hunter Green, Jungle Green, Navy, Charcoal, Black and Golden Plum.  (12 x 0.0423 oz.)
I got the Tarte mascara and powder free as a gift with purchase!

I already have the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette in the full size but decided to get the smaller one to keep in my purse. It is the perfect to go palette! Small enough to even fit in my wallet!

I bought the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Precision Longwear Liner on sale for $10 from $20. This is the second one that I have purchased so I would have a back up! That is how much I fell in love with this liner. Its so easy to use. You can make it thin or thick. It stays and it looks good!
 
So that is a look at my little shopping bag of goodies and I will get back to you all with some swatches so stay tuned! If you have any questions please feel free to ask! I hope you all have a good night!



xoxo_MakeupAddict_xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment