Sunday, February 15, 2015

ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadow & Pigment Swatches!


Finally what you all have been waiting for... My ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadow & Pigment Swatches!!!!!!

Sorry everyone for keeping you waiting on the swatches from my ColourPop order that I got from my husband for Valentine's Day but my baby has been sick and I haven't been feeling too hot either. :(

But finally here they are!!! It took forever for me to swatch them all and lots of make up remover wipes!!! Lol!

Man isn't that such a beautiful site I know most of you reading this can relate to how I feel looking at these! (*drool*)

Ok here they are...


Colors are: 
Dare, Fantasy, Electra, Lace, Envy, Pop Rocks, Meow, Slave2Pink


Colors are:
Chipper, Ibiza, Fizz, Sour, Mermaid Kiss, Empire, Rebel, Partridge 


Colors are:
Rex, Shameless, Bae, Friskie, Krinkle, Deck, Roulette, Doe-A-Deer


Colors are:
Too Shy, Kimono, Sugar, Etiquette, Effect, Tink


Colors are:
Juicer, Glowstix, Heat, Ex, Animal, Sunnies, Cheeky, Tea Party, Too Soon


Colors are:
Drift, Erotic, Tinsel, Eye Candy, Bubbly


Colors are:
I Heart This, Lovely, Glitterati, Fringe, Girly, Tassel, Onai, Liberty


Colors are:
So Quiche, Mooning, Cricket, 3, Deluxe, On The Rocks, Sequin, La La, Game Face, Amaze


Colors are:
Sleigh, Hammered, Amira, Get Lucky, XO, Smashed, Desert, Truth, Halo, One & Done


Colors are:
(These are the mattes that I have)
Hustle, Mittens, Farah, Adios, Bill, Hanky Panky, Girl Crush, To-A-T, Selfie

So those are the shadows and pigments I got, it is so hard to choose which ones to use everyday because they are all so pretty and sparkly!!! 

Also these are the lippie stix that I got and their swatches...


My favorites are Bitchette and Creature <3

Tip for using shadows apply with your fingers and then blend with the brush.
The shadows are so amazing you don't even need a primer first! 

Also a lot of people have asked if these can be depotted, the answer to that is since they are kind of a creamy shadow consistency they can't be depotted because they will dry up. You need to make sure to close them properly after each use. 

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me! I love chatting with people. :)

So now you've seen the colors that I swatched which ones are your favorite and which ones do you just have to have?

Thanks for checking out my post :) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment