Friday, February 6, 2015

ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix

So you all already heard in my last post that I am obsessed with ColourPop Cosmetics they are just such great quality for how much they cost it just amazes me! I can't stop raving about them! So this is just a short post about the Lippie Stix that I got.


The names from left to right are:

Heart On (matte) 
Trixie (satin)
Dalia (matte)
Bitchette (matte)
Pony (satin)
Ellarie (matte)
Bossy (matte)
Bound (glossy)
Creature (matte)
Frenchie (matte)
Clique (matte)


Here are the swatches on my arm. They are very creamy and go on smooth. Very pigmented and you really need to scrub to get them to come off! You also get a lot of product for your $5.


If you guys are interested check out the website there are so many other colors available. If you couldn't tell already I love reds! Lol...

www.colourpop.com


No comments:

Post a Comment