Friday, February 12, 2016

Perfectly Posh By Norrita


So it has been a while since I've posted. Life has been busy and lots of changes have been going on. I'm now living in Florida, I'm loving here! We spend a lot of our free time swimming. Except since it's winter now it's been too cold! I can't wait till it warms up, I need to hit the beach and get a tan! I seriously never knew how cold it gets here. I thought I would be able to wear sandal year round... Boy was I wrong!!!

My kids on one of our beach days! 

 So... I'm still selling Perfectly Posh I love it!!! It was going really great, in the first 6 
    months I sold $7,000 worth of product and received three monthly awards with a $500 bonus. But once I moved to Florida my business kind of went to a hault because I don't know anyone here and I have to build my clients up again. So I figured I would write a post and maybe it will help me to spread my love of Posh to others! 

    So let me tell you about some of the recent changes going on with Perfectly Posh. We now have a Perks Rewards program!!! Yay!!! Anyone who signs up and orders receives perk points that they can use to get free posh! If you refer friends from your perks link you get more points when they order too! The more points you have the more free posh!!!

    Here is a little perks chart for you! 


    Last week we just launched our Spring/Summer 2016 Catalog with lots of fun new products!


    Here is a link to check out what's inside the new catalog!!!

    I just placed an order using my perk points to get some of the new stuff. I can't wait to get it and try it out!!! If you would be interested in some samples please let me know i would be happy to share! 


    There are so many things that make me love posh so much! 

    -Made is the USA
    -Natually based products made with essential oils
    -Everything is under $25
    -Buy 5 get the 6th free
    -$5 shipping NO MATTER WHAT SIZE YOUR ORDER IS!!! (That really is amazing!!!) the list could go on and on! 
     
    So please if you are someone you has never tried or heard of Perfectly Posh check it out and fall in love like I have!!!

    Here is a link to my site where you can browse around: http://www.perfectlyposh.com/NorritaMoorman/start?pref=240632

    Thanks for you time & seriously let me know if I can help you out! 

    You deserve to be pampered.... Right!!! 

    -Norrita 








    No comments:

    Post a Comment